Terms & Conditions
Pour la version en français, cliquez ici : Termes & Conditions
Release and Waiver
In consideration of the use of Spin Energie classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, waive any claims to which I may become entitled for injury or damage and release Spin Energie, its directors, officers and shareholders and all other representatives, employees, agents or any other person assisting in the activities of Spin Energie from any claims for damages, injury or loss suffered by me as a result of my participation in the activities of Spin Energie. I further state that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the activities of Spin Energie and am aware that participation in such activities could in some circumstances, result in physical injury.
Code of conduct and rules
- - All sales are final and none refundable or transferable.
- - In order to reserve a class you need to create an account and purchase a single ride or a series.
- - You can cancel a ride before 6pm the day prior to the class and it will be automatically returned to your account. However, purchased class series will not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
- - Schedule and teachers vary depending on the week so check our schedule weekly to find out.
- - You must be at least 16 years old and measure over 5 foot tall to participate in a class for security reason.
- - Please wear appropriate and clean sports outfit to take a class.
- - No verbal or physical violence against the staff or other clients will be tolerated in the studio. Administration keeps the right to expulse any client who doesn't respect Spin Energie code of conduct.
- - For security reason, no one is allowed to enter a class that has started for more than 8 minutes.