BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
Have you ever imagine yourself on the stage, leading the class?
You are energetic, beat flow through your vain and you have a cardio that would make David Beckam blush?
We always have room for a new rockstar on our team. You have no certification yet? No worry, we will train you!
Interested? Send us a email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us what you like about Spin Energie, your experience with indoor-cycling and why you would be the next instructor everyone talk about.
+ + + + +
E-Marketing manager/Front Desk (Part time)
We are presently looking for an experienced candidate (1-2 years) in Digital Marketing / Management to join our in-studio team and development team. This person needs to be dynamic, creative, and interested to grow with the business. Working within a small business, it is essential that this person is authentic, resourceful, innovative, flexible, handy, self-driven, organized, meticulous, and passionate.
Here are the different aspects of the role :
15-25h per week, 60% of those hours are daily operation and 40% are development projects.
Starting immediately :
- Managing the virtual studio and the studio social media platform : Facebook, Instagram, Spotify and Youtube (including content creation).
- Developing with the manager a strategy plan to increase the virtual studio customer base (including online marketing campaign, customer retention tools and new products) and executing it.
When the physical studio will be allow to reopen :
- Offer a unique, memorable and personalized experience to clients : welcome, connect and support them, and the team, at the beginning, during and ending of each classes. Do administrative follow up with clients and the management.
- Ensure the maintenance, the cleanliness and look of the studio between the classes.
- Participate in the studio development and its initiatives : educate our clients on our policies, our promotions, challenges, special events and other products.
- Represent the values and mission of the studio at all time.
- Working on various day to day tasks and other projects with the development team.
THE REQUIREMENTS (knowledge, skills and qualifications)
Be passionate about health and fitness, especially indoor-cycling.
Be passionate about people, customer service and individualization.
Be passionate about E-Commerce, social media, branding and business development strategy.
Have leadership, entrepreneurship, be organized and be able to take quick and calculated decisions. Good at solving problems on the moment. Have ability to manage crisis.
Be a team player and ability to connect with people and communicate well verbally and through writing. Great ability to listen and be sociable also.
Have integrity, be independent and able to execute till the end of a project under the supervision of the management. Great time management, ability to plan and be attentive to details.
Desire to grow in the business. Be open to give and receive feedback, value learning and personal growth. Be proactive in the desire to gain more leadership and management skill in order to be ready to take on the manager role in the future.
Be comfortable with software like Uscreen, Zingfit, OBS, Later and Canva.
Basic knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Photoshop, iMovie and Google (Gmail, Google doc and others).
Be bilingual (French and English)
Be flexible to have a schedule that may vary according to the studio needs.
* Salary to be discussed
Interested? Send us your c.v. and motivation letter : email@example.com