BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
Have you ever imagine yourself on the stage, leading the class?
You are energetic, beat flow through your vain and you have a cardio that would make David Beckam blush?
We always have room for a new rockstar on our team. You have no certification yet? No worry, we will train you!
Interested? Send us a email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us what you like about Spin Energie, your experience with indoor-cycling and why you would be the next instructor everyone talk about.
YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN OUR TEAM !
Front desk/Spin Support (15-20H with the flexibility of increasing to 30h)
Are you dreaming to make a difference in people’s life and inspire them to move more, invest in themselves and reach their health goals.
For the last 5 years Spin Énergie is a Montreal studio-boutique that offers 45 minutes indoor-cycling classes in a unique, premium and welcoming location on Avenue Parc. Our mission is to show people how workouts can be fun, help them to push their limits and reach their true potential. Creating a positive impact in our community is also core to our vision.
We are now looking for a dynamic and creative person who desires to grow with the business and fill a role of front desk/Spin Support in our team. Being within a small business, it's essential this person is someone authentic, curious, flexible, handy, self-governing, organized, meticulous, passionate and proactive.
Here are the different aspects of the role, in order to assure a premium experience to our clients at the studio at all time :
- Offer a unique, memorable and personalized experience to clients : welcome, connect and support them and the team at the beginning and ending of each classes. Do small administrative follow up with clients and the management.
- Promote the studio and its initiatives : educate our clients on our policies, our promotions, challenges, special events and other products.
- Ensure the maintenance, the cleanliness and look of the studio between the classes.
- Represent the values and mission of the studio at all time.
- Under the supervision of the management, create and publish content on social media (Instagram and Spotify).
- Under the supervision of the management, work on various projects of development, task and others required action.
- 15-20h per week, 80% of the hours are Font Desk and daily operation at the studio + 20% are to support the beginning of classes as Spin Support.
THE REQUIREMENTS (knowledge, skills and qualifications)
- Be passionate about health and fitness, especially indoor-cycling.
- Be passionate about people, customer service and individualization.
- Be passionate about social media, branding and business development strategy.
- Have leadership, entrepreneurship, be organized and be able to take quick and calculated decisions. Good at solving problems on the moment.
- Be a team player and ability to connect with people and communicate well verbally and through writing. Great ability to listen and be sociable also.
- Have integrity, be independent and able to execute till the end of a project under the supervision of the management. Great time management, ability to plan and be attentive to details.
- Desire to grow in the business. Be open to give and receive feedback, value learning and personal growth. Be proactive in the desire to gain more leadership and management skill in order to be ready to take on the manager role in the future.
- Be comfortable with software Zingfit and Canva. Basic knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Google (Gmail, Google doc and others).
- Be bilingual (French and English)
- Be flexible to have a schedule that may vary according to the studio needs. Available to work weekend.